How Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Others Arrived at Steve Babaeko’s Celebratory Party And Took Our Breath Away
Steve Babaeko’s exclusive soiree which took place Sunday, 21st of July 2019 at the exquisite The George hotel in Ikoyi Lagos was all shades of glitz and glam as the sleekest of Lagos’ elite blessed us with the very best of fashion.
Spotted in ace designers like Tope FNR, Jane Michael Ekanem amongst others, notable individuals like Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Praiz, DJ Spinall, Gbemi O.O., Fade Ogunro, Lamide Akintobi, Eunice Omole, Bada Akintunde Johnson, Debola Williams, TeeA, Ayeni adekunle, Sola Mogaji, Toni Kan, Osagie Alonge, amongst many others gathered to celebrate X3M Group CEO, Steve Babaeko’s listing by Adweek as one of the world’s top 100 Creatives.
Here are some of the most captivating looks from the event’s attendees:
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For