Na Their Papa Get Stroke — Mr Ibu Debunks Rumors
Award-winning Nollywood actor John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, has debunked trending social media reports that he has been plagued with stroke.
The new media was awashed on Thursday with reports that the 57-year-old iconic actor was hit by a mysterious stroke shortly after he returned from a trip to Owerri.
The President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Emeka Rollas was even quoted as saying, "the actor was fast recovering."
The sad news generated deep concerns from industry watchers, especially fans of the actor, calling for prayers and support for him.
However, in the latest video published on his Instagram Page, Mr Ibu, who is seen ‘loving up with his wife’, flayed the stroke report, saying he has handed those peddling the rumour to God.
He said: “Oh God! People are saying that I have a stroke that I am down with stroke, why?
“How can you announce somebody’s sickness and you have many, you don’t even announce one.
“I don’t have any stroke, please. This is my wife, my humble wife. Well, we hand over everything to God.”
Mr Ibu added: “I have been receiving calls from across the world, and I don’t know who is spreading this false news about me. I don’t know what they are saying. Na their papa get a stroke.”
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,