Na Their Papa Get Stroke — Mr Ibu Debunks Rumors
Award-winning Nollywood actor John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, has debunked trending social media reports that he has been plagued with stroke.
The new media was awashed on Thursday with reports that the 57-year-old iconic actor was hit by a mysterious stroke shortly after he returned from a trip to Owerri.
The President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Emeka Rollas was even quoted as saying, "the actor was fast recovering."
The sad news generated deep concerns from industry watchers, especially fans of the actor, calling for prayers and support for him.
However, in the latest video published on his Instagram Page, Mr Ibu, who is seen ‘loving up with his wife’, flayed the stroke report, saying he has handed those peddling the rumour to God.
He said: “Oh God! People are saying that I have a stroke that I am down with stroke, why?
“How can you announce somebody’s sickness and you have many, you don’t even announce one.
“I don’t have any stroke, please. This is my wife, my humble wife. Well, we hand over everything to God.”
Mr Ibu added: “I have been receiving calls from across the world, and I don’t know who is spreading this false news about me. I don’t know what they are saying. Na their papa get a stroke.”
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q