I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress…Lizzy Anjorin
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, may have been off from acting for a while focusing more on her fashion line does not mean that she is no longer an actress.
The actress has been doing well in her new found venture which has attracted lots of people to her and today she can boldly say she has done well for herself and still counting.
Lizzy recently boasted that she remains the most standard Nigerian hardworking actress With Lots success Stories
“I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress With Lots Success Stories. I Am The Definition Of Strong Woman. I Am The Definition Of The Grace Of Allah. I Am Loved By Positive People Only. I Am A Barrier Breaker, A Shaker And A Goal Getter. If I Can Shuttle Between Acting And Business And Back To Acting, I Remain A Deadly Threat To People That Don't Believe In Kids Of Nobody. I Am A Pencil In The Hand Of The Creator And He Has Chosen Me To Put A Smile And Huge Laughter To Your Cheeks,” she wrote.
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor
- Nigerian beauty Queen, Glory Peace Ikpejip looks s
- How Abuja Billionaire Businessman Escobar Smith Em
- Face of Culture Nigeria,Queen Janet Afolabi kicks