I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress…Lizzy Anjorin
Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, may have been off from acting for a while focusing more on her fashion line does not mean that she is no longer an actress.
The actress has been doing well in her new found venture which has attracted lots of people to her and today she can boldly say she has done well for herself and still counting.
Lizzy recently boasted that she remains the most standard Nigerian hardworking actress With Lots success Stories
“I Remain The Most Standard Nigerian Hardworking Actress With Lots Success Stories. I Am The Definition Of Strong Woman. I Am The Definition Of The Grace Of Allah. I Am Loved By Positive People Only. I Am A Barrier Breaker, A Shaker And A Goal Getter. If I Can Shuttle Between Acting And Business And Back To Acting, I Remain A Deadly Threat To People That Don't Believe In Kids Of Nobody. I Am A Pencil In The Hand Of The Creator And He Has Chosen Me To Put A Smile And Huge Laughter To Your Cheeks,” she wrote.
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates
- Victory Emeje and Charity ifeoma onu crowned King
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh
- Ed Izycs Delivers Incredible Live Performances At
- Stella Damasus stuns at Between movie London Premi