Actress, Ronnie Dikko Joins UVcare Edwin in Albinism Awareness Campaign (photos)
Often times, we wake up to hear some ugly news about how Albinos are being treated in some parts of the world especially in Africa and these has created some form of fear in the hearts of those created with the unique kind of body.
Despite how these Albinos try to push themselves in the society they are sometimes being mocked or refused access to some things which makes them kind of stay isolated while they question their creator.
Even though in Nigeria they get some kind of equally form of socialization, it has not gotten to the point it should and as such, there was an awareness campaign recently where Nollywood actress, Ronnie Dikko, joined in showing her love and support for them.
The actress, begged that Nigerians and Africans at large should try to treat the Albinos with love rather than pushing them away or trying to harm them. “Please treat them like one of us in respective of the skin colour. Show some love. Variety is the spice of life.”
- Actress, Joke Silva with Hubby Celebrates 33rd Wed
- Nigerian Singer, Kcee in Beards Competition with B
- Actress, Khadijah Ayoade Bags Master’s Degree from
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh in New Relationship, Reveals
- TV Host, Uti Nwachukwu goes on Vacation with Toke
- Be careful of the Butt Surgeries you do…Actress, G
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo shows of his Large Far
- I Dated My Hubby Secretly...Actress, Linda Ejiofor