Actress, Ronnie Dikko Joins UVcare Edwin in Albinism Awareness Campaign (photos)
Often times, we wake up to hear some ugly news about how Albinos are being treated in some parts of the world especially in Africa and these has created some form of fear in the hearts of those created with the unique kind of body.
Despite how these Albinos try to push themselves in the society they are sometimes being mocked or refused access to some things which makes them kind of stay isolated while they question their creator.
Even though in Nigeria they get some kind of equally form of socialization, it has not gotten to the point it should and as such, there was an awareness campaign recently where Nollywood actress, Ronnie Dikko, joined in showing her love and support for them.
The actress, begged that Nigerians and Africans at large should try to treat the Albinos with love rather than pushing them away or trying to harm them. “Please treat them like one of us in respective of the skin colour. Show some love. Variety is the spice of life.”
- Nollywood Actress, Temitope Aruga Gifts Self Acura MDX
- Nollywood Actress, Yewande Adekoya Celebrates 5th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finds True love in the Arms of Okiki Afolayan
- Actress, Beverly Osu in Trouble over Catholic Outfit
- I'm Really a Shy Person…Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke
- Ghanaian Media is Promoting Feud among Artistes…Actor Prince David Osei
- It’s Better Tiwa Savage Sleeps with Otedola than Wizkid…Teebillz Speaks
- Actress, Oluwakemi Ogunbiyi Celebrates 365 days with Stunning Photos