I Pretend to be Happy for Those That win Award and I don’t win…Actress, Lydia Forson
Popular Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson, recently made a shocking confession at the just concluded African Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2018, where she also won an award.
The actress was part of the winners of the night and when she was called to the stage to receive her award in a jubilating mind, she thanked the organisers while disclosing that she has been a regular attendance and nominee but has never won.
She stated that she comes around to attend the event and will end up clapping and pretending to be happy for those that won will she is left with nothing.
According to her, “Each year I come to the AMVCA to seat and watch others win and pretend to be happy for those that won but finally, today I won an award and I am so happy.”
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per