I am Happy When Other Women Get Attracted to My Husband- wife of Okyeame Kwame
Which of our Nigerian female celebrities can prepare their husbands ready for other women? A woman in Ghana is doing it proudly. The wife of Okyeame Kwame, Mrs. Annica Nsiah-Apau has narrated how she and her husband have survived the last eleven years together.
She said "He is the musician and I am his brand manager, so I do things that the ladies will appreciate, cheer and admire when they see him. I know the way I brand him will attract ladies but that is how the job requires so I do it well. Since he doesn't go out with them, I become comfortable with the brand when the ladies admire him".
She said, "my husband and I have been transparent to each other since we met eleven years ago till now. We decided to be truthful to each other because we respect each other and we know that can keep us strong as couples. My parents have been married for 50 years and they are still together happily. So we decided to go according to how our parents lived. We took that principle and it is working for us".
Adding "Even if we misunderstand each other, it doesn't see the daylight because we quickly apologize to each other always when there is a problem', she revealed. When asked if she takes advice from people when there is a rumor about her husband, she said, 'Sometimes the advice from people are good but since you are the one involved, you have to take decisions yourself".
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea