Imagine, Ladies now Wants a Gut That has Millions in his Account…John Dumelo Fires
With strong examples to backup his claims, Ghanaian actor John Dumelo, has given his fans something to ponder upon when it comes to relationship as he gave lists of prominent individuals who have made it.
The actor pointed out that Michelle met Barack when he was nobody. But today they are the most powerful couple on earth. She stood by him over 25 years and shaped his life's dreams and today he celebrates her.
Explaining what he actually meant, John stated that today’s generation has really built a wrong perception about marriage as both male and females are now looking for that well established fellow to marry rather that starting life with them and helping each other grow.
In his words, “My point: the generation today is so different. Some want partners that are already made. Some want to marry because the guy has houses, cars, millions in account and so all you have to do is just take your suitcase and walk in and start life. Some men want women who have well paid jobs, have their own house, cars and are very independent.
“What kind of society are we living in? Where is hard work? Where is that sense of helping your partner to achieve their dreams? You are not called better half for nothing. It means you are there to shape, orient, guide and support your partner.
“Let's all look out for the inner worth of our prospective partners rather than the outer wealth. Let your partner celebrate you decades after.... #melomoment #my michelle is on her way .”
Add Your Comment
- Meet Nollywood’s Sexy Pregnant Actress, Ajanigo Simeon
- Actor, Ime Bishop Celebrates Wedding Anniversary
- Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus Puts Comedian AY to Blast
- Singer, 2Baba Joins Gbenro Ajibade, Susan Peters on Set
- Actor, RMD Wins Award at Abuja international film festival
- Stage play on Ola Rotimi’s “The gods are not to blame” debuts in Abuja
- Actor, Van Vicker Celebrates 14th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Nollywood Producer, Don Karlotti Warns P-Square About Seperation