Imagine, Ladies now Wants a Gut That has Millions in his Account…John Dumelo Fires
With strong examples to backup his claims, Ghanaian actor John Dumelo, has given his fans something to ponder upon when it comes to relationship as he gave lists of prominent individuals who have made it.
The actor pointed out that Michelle met Barack when he was nobody. But today they are the most powerful couple on earth. She stood by him over 25 years and shaped his life's dreams and today he celebrates her.
Explaining what he actually meant, John stated that today’s generation has really built a wrong perception about marriage as both male and females are now looking for that well established fellow to marry rather that starting life with them and helping each other grow.
In his words, “My point: the generation today is so different. Some want partners that are already made. Some want to marry because the guy has houses, cars, millions in account and so all you have to do is just take your suitcase and walk in and start life. Some men want women who have well paid jobs, have their own house, cars and are very independent.
“What kind of society are we living in? Where is hard work? Where is that sense of helping your partner to achieve their dreams? You are not called better half for nothing. It means you are there to shape, orient, guide and support your partner.
“Let's all look out for the inner worth of our prospective partners rather than the outer wealth. Let your partner celebrate you decades after.... #melomoment #my michelle is on her way .”
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)
- Everyday is Mother’s Day for me…Actress, Yvonne Nelson
- Amara Kanu Lunches wellness sensitization forum, tagged “An Afternoon with Amara Kanu" in London
- Singer, Pasuma Officially Unveiled as US Citizen
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks