Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Signs Endorsement Deal with Glo Nigeria
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has silently walked her way to the top as her works have not gone unnoticed which has just earned her an endorsement deal.
The actress is now one of the celebrity faces of popular telecommunication giant, Globacom Nigeria, as she is in their latest advert.
The actress now joins the likes of Patience Ozorkwor, Sola Sobowale and others as they featured in the new ‘Glo Oga Sim’ advert.
Toyin had kept the deal a secret as she wanted it to be a shocker to her fans and indeed, God is faithful having brought her this far in the industry that has not been 100% favourable to her.
- Exclusive: Before you Criticize Nollywood Actors, Remember Impact of Fallen Heroes
- More Photos of Actress, Queen Nwokoye’s Pregnancy Journey
- Nollywood Actor, Vincent Opurum Welcomes Baby Boy
- Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Welcomes Baby Girl
- Movie Producer, Yemisi Banjoko with friends Disturbs US with Fashion Outfit
- Eid el Kabir: Embrace Sacrifice, love, unity, Ambode urges Muslims
- Segun Arinze, Bolanle Ninalowo, Tina Mba star in “African Queen”... In Cinemas, September 7th
- Gov. Ajimobi Show’s off Political Power, Demolishes Singer, Ayefele’s N800m Music House