Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Signs Endorsement Deal with Glo Nigeria
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has silently walked her way to the top as her works have not gone unnoticed which has just earned her an endorsement deal.
The actress is now one of the celebrity faces of popular telecommunication giant, Globacom Nigeria, as she is in their latest advert.
The actress now joins the likes of Patience Ozorkwor, Sola Sobowale and others as they featured in the new ‘Glo Oga Sim’ advert.
Toyin had kept the deal a secret as she wanted it to be a shocker to her fans and indeed, God is faithful having brought her this far in the industry that has not been 100% favourable to her.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos