Uncovered, true story behind unidentified woman that smashed her boyfriend’s windshield
Ugandan cum Nigerian Actress, Kemighisha Harriet, was on the headline last year after a short video saw her breaking the windshield of her boyfriend's car. Though a scene in a movie titled "Culprit", the video was however misconceived as people thought it was a real life story.
The beautiful actress has since gained wide spread populace after the video got online. Kemighisha is one of the budding star in the Nollywood industry and she's steadily gaining admiration with her flawless beauty and acting prowess. The Ugandan born actress who currently resides in Lagos has featured in over 20 movies and still counting.
She acted as a girl who was a victim of infidelity in the movie "culprit". Directed by Saheed Apanpa, the soon to be released film also has A-list acts like Ken Erics , Nazo Ekezie, Ebere Okaro, Lucy Ameh, Joseph Momodu, Frankinscence Echeben Newman Isreal and many more. Written by Airebamen Irene, the film is set to premier in December 2018.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma