Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie, is seriously taking his time off the industry to ensure that he recovers fully from the kidney challenges he went through about three years ago.
Although, he had no transplant as he was miraculously healed but that does not mean he needs to stress himself despite still getting some movie roles.
Rumours went viral recently that the actor has passed away with many sending their condolence messages only for the actor to resurface.
Well, we can authoritatively tell you that Leo is doing fine and hanging out with his family.
According to the actor, “Who wants me dead? Sorry you failed 'cos I am well, strong and happy.”
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of