Update On Stephanie
Stephanie Okereke who is currently receiving treatment in a Port Harcourt hospital after an accident that left her with minor burns and a fractured leg is responding positively to treatment.
Stephanie has undergone minor surgery and should be discharged by the weekend if her condition remains stable. Though Stephanie would take a brief break from acting to attend to her scars, her accident is not going to keep her away from set for too long as she is very keen on completing the project she had just started before the incidence.
Stephanie's latest flick in the market is the Teco Benson produced and directed War Front 2 where she plays Dr. Vivian Castro.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere