Actor, Saheed Balogun, Fathia Steps out in Style to Support Son’s Graduation
There is nothing that bonds a family together other than real love and for one of Nollywood’s former couple, Saheed Balogun and Fathia Williams, their offspring will always bring them back.
Saidi’s son, Khalid, whom he had with Fathia, recently turned a year and not just that, he also graduated in his school as he warms up to joining his colleagues at the university.
The celebration of his graduation saw the two ex-lovers coming together to celebrate their son who has brought them nothing but joy.
Despite the marital issues they have had together, the two love birds have continued to show maturity whenever they are in public as they still cannot hide the affection they have for each other.
- I Believe in Marriage, not like Girls of this Generation…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Singer, Salawa Abeni Escapes Robbery Attack
- Actress, Jackie Appiah Wows Guest at Ghana 60 years Film summit
- Actor, Bigvai Jokotoye Threatens to Expose Gay guys Disturbing him
- Nigerians should support makers of Nigerian films…Producer, Ugezu J Ugezu
- Actor, Vitalis Ndubuisi Celebrates son as he Graduates through Secondary School
- Actress, Regina Daniels Reveals Fresh Parts of her Body in Public
- Ogun State Socialite, Ibrahim Dende Released from Customs Custody