It’s not religion that keeps the marriage together…Comedian, Ali Baba Shares
Veteran comedian cum actor, Ali Baba, has been married for several years and he is at liberty to advise couples especially the young ones on what marriage entails.
Ali Baba while replying to a fan’s on whether a “Christian marrying a Muslim can cause unhappiness,” he stated that the marriage between a Christian and a Muslims tends to even last longer than the ones in same religion.
He stressed that religion does not guarantee good marriage but a whole of things about the people involved is what gives the home the needed happiness.
“There are Muslims married to Christians and they are still married 30years after. They go and attend their different religious affiliations. But there are pastors married to Christians and it did not last. Even Pastor and Pastor Mrs break up. It’s not religion that keeps the marriage together, it’s the couple’s maturity, tolerance and personalities (character, upbringing, education, exposure and who they have become with mix of all that),” he stated.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos