I Appreciate my Mother for Holding her Marriage…Actor, Emeka Ike
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, might not be getting the accolades but he has decided to praise himself by stressing that he has paid all his dues in the industry.
The actor felt fulfilled within himself after he collected the award for excellence at the just concluded Nigeria Festival Awards.
He dedicated the award to his mother whom he said stood by her marriage and children to ensure that they don’t suffer
According to his speech, “I’ve paid my dues... yes! Another award for excellence... dedicated to my mom.... mama all the accolades goes to u. Tx for taking matrimonial blues for me.”
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma