I Appreciate my Mother for Holding her Marriage…Actor, Emeka Ike
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, might not be getting the accolades but he has decided to praise himself by stressing that he has paid all his dues in the industry.
The actor felt fulfilled within himself after he collected the award for excellence at the just concluded Nigeria Festival Awards.
He dedicated the award to his mother whom he said stood by her marriage and children to ensure that they don’t suffer
According to his speech, “I’ve paid my dues... yes! Another award for excellence... dedicated to my mom.... mama all the accolades goes to u. Tx for taking matrimonial blues for me.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older