I Appreciate my Mother for Holding her Marriage…Actor, Emeka Ike
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, might not be getting the accolades but he has decided to praise himself by stressing that he has paid all his dues in the industry.
The actor felt fulfilled within himself after he collected the award for excellence at the just concluded Nigeria Festival Awards.
He dedicated the award to his mother whom he said stood by her marriage and children to ensure that they don’t suffer
According to his speech, “I’ve paid my dues... yes! Another award for excellence... dedicated to my mom.... mama all the accolades goes to u. Tx for taking matrimonial blues for me.”
- I Stopped Music Because Pressure was too Much…Anit
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Wows in Latest Photos
- Wazobia FM OAP, Nedu Shares 10Years Throwback phot
- Singer, Mayorkun Gives Back to Society, Opens Barb
- Singer, Bright Chimezie With His 93-yr-old Mum Hav
- Actress, Adunni Ade Looking Glamorous as a Wedding
- Nollywood Actress, Chinyere Wilfred Shows Off her
- Beauty queen takes evangelism to royal palace in