I Appreciate my Mother for Holding her Marriage…Actor, Emeka Ike
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, might not be getting the accolades but he has decided to praise himself by stressing that he has paid all his dues in the industry.
The actor felt fulfilled within himself after he collected the award for excellence at the just concluded Nigeria Festival Awards.
He dedicated the award to his mother whom he said stood by her marriage and children to ensure that they don’t suffer
According to his speech, “I’ve paid my dues... yes! Another award for excellence... dedicated to my mom.... mama all the accolades goes to u. Tx for taking matrimonial blues for me.”
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry