I Appreciate my Mother for Holding her Marriage…Actor, Emeka Ike
Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike, might not be getting the accolades but he has decided to praise himself by stressing that he has paid all his dues in the industry.
The actor felt fulfilled within himself after he collected the award for excellence at the just concluded Nigeria Festival Awards.
He dedicated the award to his mother whom he said stood by her marriage and children to ensure that they don’t suffer
According to his speech, “I’ve paid my dues... yes! Another award for excellence... dedicated to my mom.... mama all the accolades goes to u. Tx for taking matrimonial blues for me.”
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says
- CHIEF DADDY MOVIE REVIEW: Everyone in the movie se
- Exclusive Photos:Popular Society Woman Alhaja Omo
- OwnYourJourney: How Wande Coal, Niniola and Skiibi
- Lisa George A.k.a Gaza Premieres Another Hit Singl