Actress, Doris Ogala in tears as she Buries lays Father to Rest
Nollywood actress, Doris Ogala, is currently in church sharing a testimony to God on how he has protected her family and given them the grace to bury their late father.
The actress during the weekend was able to drag some industry colleagues like Emeka Rollas and others to Abia state where her father’s body was laid to rest.
Doris father, Late Dr Edward Iheaka, died on March 17, 2018, and was laid to rest in his home town in Abia state.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older