Actress, Doris Ogala in tears as she Buries lays Father to Rest
Nollywood actress, Doris Ogala, is currently in church sharing a testimony to God on how he has protected her family and given them the grace to bury their late father.
The actress during the weekend was able to drag some industry colleagues like Emeka Rollas and others to Abia state where her father’s body was laid to rest.
Doris father, Late Dr Edward Iheaka, died on March 17, 2018, and was laid to rest in his home town in Abia state.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ