I and Atinuke Were Never Friends Before She Married my Hubby…Actress, Omowunmi Ajiboye
Second wife of popular Yoruba actor, Segun Ogungbe, Omowunmi Ajiboye, has spoken out for the first time since her hubby decided to take her as second wife.
Omowunmi while speaking out after some blogs described them as best of friends due to recent pictures with their hubby during his birthday cleared the air that they were never friends until her hubby brought took her home.
She stated that they as the wives were left with no choice but to accept each other just to see that their hubby is happy and doing well to cater for the family.
According to her, “Good day everyone...I dont usually do this,but i think is high time i cleared the air about this issue of myself and @atinukeogungbe. Firstly, we were never friends from the start before I married @segunogungbefilms who happened to be our beloved husband now. I was a Lagos based young lady before getting married to @segunogungbefilms while @atinukeogungbe is an abeokuta based. Now, the problem is people carrying rumors that we were best friends then...YES we are BESTFRIENDS NOW and that's because our husband's happiness is our own main PRIORITY.
This will be the first and the last time i will be addressing this issue, not saying this to make myself feel justified for whatever happened but i do believe rumors are only carried by ignorant & fools. Now I leave you all to your own opinions.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle