Nollywood Actor, Akachi Max Weds Long-time Lover
Nollywood actor, Akachi Max, is of the singles market as he is now officially a married man who has begun a new institution with a lifetime certificate.
Not many believe that true love still exist especially with celebrities but some have been able to prove to their loved ones that love is still possible.
The actor during the Easter holiday decided to finalise his wedding plans as he walked down the aisle with his long time lover.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle