Nollywood Actor, Akachi Max Weds Long-time Lover
Nollywood actor, Akachi Max, is of the singles market as he is now officially a married man who has begun a new institution with a lifetime certificate.
Not many believe that true love still exist especially with celebrities but some have been able to prove to their loved ones that love is still possible.
The actor during the Easter holiday decided to finalise his wedding plans as he walked down the aisle with his long time lover.
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby