Actress, Kate Henshaw Laments about Soot in Rivers State
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw, is not happy with the things are going wrong in Nigeria yet the government of the day is doing nothing.
The actress is seriously bittered about the soot that has taken over some parts of Rivers state yet the government is still silent over it while lives are being perish by the day.
Soot is actually a deep black powdery or flaky substance consisting largely of amorphous carbon, produced by the incomplete burning of organic matter.
According to the actress, “This soot matter in Rivers State. We leave so many things to chance in this country.... So many things. What about children, men and women who live there?? What is being done about the soot in River's State?? My brother says, you wipe your face with a white hanky and it turns black instantly!!!”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby