Actress, Kate Henshaw Laments about Soot in Rivers State
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw, is not happy with the things are going wrong in Nigeria yet the government of the day is doing nothing.
The actress is seriously bittered about the soot that has taken over some parts of Rivers state yet the government is still silent over it while lives are being perish by the day.
Soot is actually a deep black powdery or flaky substance consisting largely of amorphous carbon, produced by the incomplete burning of organic matter.
According to the actress, “This soot matter in Rivers State. We leave so many things to chance in this country.... So many things. What about children, men and women who live there?? What is being done about the soot in River's State?? My brother says, you wipe your face with a white hanky and it turns black instantly!!!”
- Osas Ighodaro, Bolanle Olukanni, Michelle Dede & M
- Mc Lively Stormed Deptford Lounge Uk
- How The Big Brother Naija Platform Contributed To
- Abebi by Tan Unveils Its Bridal Luxury Line
- NIGERIA’s ASA to Headline MTN Bushfire 2019 Afric
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor