Controversial Musician, Etcetera, Fires At Tiwa Savage, Kcee For 'Destroying' Michael Jackson's Classic
Controversial critic, Etcetera, has described Nigerian musicians as not in the best categories anymore especially after African colleagues joined together to release the African version of Michael Jackson's classic, 'We Are The World'.
Writing in a national daily, Etcetera, highlighted some Nigerian musicians such as Tiwa Savage, whom he described as a spoilt protesting two-year old and Kcee's delivery as off-key.
His words, "Sincerely, I don't know if there's any song that made me change the TV station faster than this one.
"The humorous highlight of the song is Kcee's ridiculous line “There's a choice we making, we saving our own lives.” Never has the word (saving our own lives) meant so opposite. He was even off key for Christ sake. Kcee, your hilarious accent is to be commended.
"Tiwa Savage sounded like a two- year- old being dragged out of a toy store. She should know when to keep the vibrato off her voice. And For a minute I thought Banky W was going to faint.
"Whoever chose the key to this song should have been reminded that most Nigerian singers are all about auto-tune and can't hold their notes."
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume