Actress, Mary Uche Finally lays Father to Mother Earth (photos)
It was not a happy weekend for pretty Nollywood actress, Mary Uche, who lost her father some weeks back as he was laid to rest in Ohafia, Abia state.
The actress and her family members have been busy all through the week planning on how to give their father, a befitting burial which to the grace of God, came to reality.
Despite the fact that part of the day was filled with tears yet they gave glory to God for the exemplary life style their father lived and the impact he was able to make while on earth.
Friends from Nollywood and other spheres of life turned up to show the needed love and support for their own as they comfort her during her teary hours.
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos