Actress, Mary Uche Finally lays Father to Mother Earth (photos)
It was not a happy weekend for pretty Nollywood actress, Mary Uche, who lost her father some weeks back as he was laid to rest in Ohafia, Abia state.
The actress and her family members have been busy all through the week planning on how to give their father, a befitting burial which to the grace of God, came to reality.
Despite the fact that part of the day was filled with tears yet they gave glory to God for the exemplary life style their father lived and the impact he was able to make while on earth.
Friends from Nollywood and other spheres of life turned up to show the needed love and support for their own as they comfort her during her teary hours.
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G