Actress, Lola Margaret Secretly Relocates to Ibadan over Alleged US Fraud Case
Nollywood actress, Lola Margaret, could be described as an ex-convict because of her incident with the US Police over alleged fraud case she was involved in.
The actress was arrested over a strong surveillance was placed on her account after huge sums were being withdrawn consistently before she was napped.
Hints has it that the actress has since been released and deported back to Nigeria and considering the gravity of her actions, she has decided to relocate to Ibadan from Lagos where she formerly resided.
For now, she is maintaining a low profile as she is yet to attend any public function as she hopes to rebrand herself and stage a strong come back to the industry.
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna Replies those Picking on his Mar
- Stop Asking me How it feels to be a Single Mother…
- BURNA BOY LIGHTS UP TIMES SQUARE AS YOUTUBE’S ARTI
- Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Looking Regal in
- Actor, Olayiwola Rasaq with Wife Waxing Stronger i
- Continue Making other People Lives your priority…I
- Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu Flaunts Killer Curv
- Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Steps out without