Actress, Lola Margaret Secretly Relocates to Ibadan over Alleged US Fraud Case
Nollywood actress, Lola Margaret, could be described as an ex-convict because of her incident with the US Police over alleged fraud case she was involved in.
The actress was arrested over a strong surveillance was placed on her account after huge sums were being withdrawn consistently before she was napped.
Hints has it that the actress has since been released and deported back to Nigeria and considering the gravity of her actions, she has decided to relocate to Ibadan from Lagos where she formerly resided.
For now, she is maintaining a low profile as she is yet to attend any public function as she hopes to rebrand herself and stage a strong come back to the industry.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle