I Took my Last Stick of Cigarette on Ash Wednesday 2008…Ebuka Obi
Everyone in this life have gone through one challenges to the other and sure has a story to tell that will touch the lives of others like event compere, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
Ebuka, who recently celebrated his 2nd year wedding anniversary, decided to share a part of his life which to the glory of God, he had to do away with about 10years ago and that is smoking.
When it comes to top smokers, Ebuka’s name will surely be mentioned in the game but he simply gave up on smoking in 2008, precisely on Ash Wednesday, which was when he took the last stick and since then, he has never been tempted to go back.
According to him, “Not sure it’s that interesting to be honest. I simply gave it up for lent and never went back. 10 years since I quit smoking. Last stick was on the day before Ash Wednesday, 2008.”
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of
- Regina Daniels Appointed Atiku Abubakar Youth Camp
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo bags Endorsemen
- Toke Makinwa Gets Expensive Perfume from Secret Ad
- You Don’t have to Sleep with Anyone to get into BB