I Took my Last Stick of Cigarette on Ash Wednesday 2008…Ebuka Obi
Everyone in this life have gone through one challenges to the other and sure has a story to tell that will touch the lives of others like event compere, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
Ebuka, who recently celebrated his 2nd year wedding anniversary, decided to share a part of his life which to the glory of God, he had to do away with about 10years ago and that is smoking.
When it comes to top smokers, Ebuka’s name will surely be mentioned in the game but he simply gave up on smoking in 2008, precisely on Ash Wednesday, which was when he took the last stick and since then, he has never been tempted to go back.
According to him, “Not sure it’s that interesting to be honest. I simply gave it up for lent and never went back. 10 years since I quit smoking. Last stick was on the day before Ash Wednesday, 2008.”
- Actress, Evi Ernest Obi Reveals Lessons Learnt in Her Marriage
- If you don’t have a Hustler’s mentality your Degree is a Waste…Actress, Nadia Buari Warns
- Ex-beauty Queen Irene Holds Children’s Peace Advocacy Concert In FCT
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Loses Mother
- I don't allow Trolls get to me...Actor, Mike Godson
- Eating of Unripe Plantain helped me get 6 packs…Actress, Didi Ekanem
- Muna Obikwe’s Kids are doing fine…Actress, Ejiro Okurame
- South African Singer, AKA Laments as All Hard works have been taken down