Interviews | 12 January 2018 14:43 CET

Singer, Gloria Doyle Make Shocking Revelations About How Pastors Demanded Sex From Her

‎Beautiful Light-Skinned Gap Toothed Nigerian Gospel Sensation, Gloria Doyle known as YeyeGospel (Mother of Gospel), In a new interview with Qed TV, disclosed what she went through as a single mother in need of assistance.

According to the Singer, When asked if people try to take sexual advantage of her because of her status, she affirmatively said, "of course yes, including Pastors, Bishops & General Overseers. I am not going to mention names, but i could remember an appointment with one of them, a Big General Overseer flying private jet, he said I should come and meet him in his office, I gave thanks to God for answered prayers. Right in his office, the first question he asked was "Who is sleeping with you...?" For 10mins, I was totally lost and became speechless, he said, "if I am going to be your God Father, I am going to be the only one sleeping with you". I left disappointed in shock and you see them in their private jet with a lot of people worshipping them. Some pastors even go to the extent of telling me to have phone sex with them in which I declined and this is a pastor that was to give me an invite to the UK for ministrations".

She also revealed her plans for 2018 that she is leaving no stone unturned concerning her calling as a Minister of the Gospel and her New Single Titled:- "PRAY" will be dropping in few days.

eunice
1/17/2018 12:18:33 AM
To hide the name of tht paster u just comited a sin u should have not said it if u want to save tht man of God go a end say his name ad good Lord will change him

1 hour ago
Singer cum businessman, Eldee The Don, is currently bereaved as he has just lost his mother who passed on some days back. The singer has been on a low key for a while but was able to brace up as a man to announce the demise of his mother. Frien
1 hour ago
Nollywood actor cum producer and C.E.O of Owolabi Films, Owolabi Ajasa, has proven that age is not a barrier for those that still wants to go to school. The actor got many talking when he shared photo of himself in camp with other youths who are c
Burna Boy thrilled a select few press and media, his close friends and family to an exclusive first listen of his forthcoming album “Outside” in a private listening party at WéRé House in Lekki, Lagos. The album is set to be
Sometimes history presents an anomaly; like a giant that crawls on its knees instead of stand on its feet. When a country destined naturally for greatness wallows in insolvency as a result of greed and self-aggrandizement. When a nation comes to a po
One of Nigeria’s top comedian, Jephthah Akpororo, is not just living a life of celebrity but he has been able to use his status to try in impacting lives in his community. The comedian does not just entertain top individuals in the society w