Singer, Peter Okoye Signs New Artiste, Singah to P-Classic
Just some days back, singer, Peter Okoye of the defunct P-Square fame, signed a new manager in person of Emem who was partner with TY Bello of former Kush group, now he has signed a new singer unto his P-Classic record label.
Peter who now goes with the stage name Mr P deemed it fit to sign singer and song writer, sin-gah to his label to help ensure steady flow of good rhythm from his new empire.
After the signing of the new singer, he promised to make his new boss proud as he stated that fans are yet to know what is about to hit them in 2018.
According to Singah, “Thanks boss Peter, p classic all the way. Thanks for bringing me into the family. Will never let you down. Boss them never know wetin Wan hit them.”
Indeed Peter has really proven that he is not just good at dancing and singing but sure understands the business side of music which is what has is capitalizing on.
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election