Singer, Peter Okoye Signs New Artiste, Singah to P-Classic
Just some days back, singer, Peter Okoye of the defunct P-Square fame, signed a new manager in person of Emem who was partner with TY Bello of former Kush group, now he has signed a new singer unto his P-Classic record label.
Peter who now goes with the stage name Mr P deemed it fit to sign singer and song writer, sin-gah to his label to help ensure steady flow of good rhythm from his new empire.
After the signing of the new singer, he promised to make his new boss proud as he stated that fans are yet to know what is about to hit them in 2018.
According to Singah, “Thanks boss Peter, p classic all the way. Thanks for bringing me into the family. Will never let you down. Boss them never know wetin Wan hit them.”
Indeed Peter has really proven that he is not just good at dancing and singing but sure understands the business side of music which is what has is capitalizing on.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong