Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
Accra, Monday, November 16, 2020 – Ghanaian Afrobeat star, Mohammed Mouazzen brings his smash-hit single ‘High Me’ to life in a dreamy new video that is nothing but eye candy. Directed by Yaw Skyface - the mastermind behind many premier videos in Ghana, Moh’s new visual adventure sets sail with a refreshing aerial view of waves crashing against the shores of a sandy coast.
The song’s tune sets in and fans soon get a glimpse of Moh and his heartbeat, both flanked by flowering plants on the porch of a serene seaside cottage drenched in sunlight. Multiple shots ensue, climaxing at a sunset scene with the two sharing an intimate moment to cap off their on-screen romance.
Like every Yaw Skyface production, colours come off rich, amplifying the video’s tropical ambience to full effect. Moh is no slack either, sharing great synergy with the model on set.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021