I’m Allergic to One Sided Love…Actress, Shan George
Anyone who has come in contact with veteran Nollywood actress, Shan George, will know that she is one fun fellow to be with.
One thing the actress hates most is being treated badly and that she will not hesitate to cut the person off her dairy of friends which is why she does not easily accept people into life just to avoid issues.
The actress has made part of her personal life known that she is always quick at showing love to people but when her love is taken for granted then she takes a walk.
In her words, “I'm always quick at showing love to others, I'm also very quick at walking away when it's not being reciprocated. I'm allergic to a one sided love.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle