Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Looking Cool as She Plans Father’s Burial
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham, has proven that she is a strong woman and will not allow anything that has happened to her affect her job.
Recall that the actress lost her father some weeks back, well, she is going about her regular activities like nothing has happened.
But despite all that, she is still at her best as she creates little out of no time to join her family in ensuring that they give her father a befitting burial in couple of weeks.
- Actress, Halima Abubakar Flaunts Banging Body in Public
- Singer, Alabi Pasuma Turns 50years
- Gloria Doyle Set to Make her Debut TV Talk show - "UNBROKEN WINGS"
- Ebonyi State Born Lady Victory Obasi Emerges 17th Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja
- D’banj Pays Kogi Senator Dino Melaye a Visit
- Odunlade Adekola Happy After Concluding Examination
- Yvonne Okoro Steps Out in Style, Seeking Likes and Comments
- I Don’t have godfather in Politics…Yul Edochie