Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Looking Cool as She Plans Father’s Burial
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham, has proven that she is a strong woman and will not allow anything that has happened to her affect her job.
Recall that the actress lost her father some weeks back, well, she is going about her regular activities like nothing has happened.
But despite all that, she is still at her best as she creates little out of no time to join her family in ensuring that they give her father a befitting burial in couple of weeks.
- My Parents Never Supported my Style of Music…Johnny Drille
- Singer, Banky W with Partner Closes Down EME Record Label
- Money for Business is not a Problem, Many Wants to Lavish it…Actor, John Dumelo
- Efe has Made his Mistake, Let him Learn…Comedian, Seyi Law
- Singer, Kcee, Iyanya Bond to Discuss Business
- Kenneth Okonkwo makes shocking revelations about Fulani Herdsmen
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Late Son’s Post Houmous 16th birthday (photos)
- Faces Present at E-Money’s Birthday Party