AMEBO | 17 October 2017 18:06 CET

Actress, Lizzy Anjorin gets Hijacked by Friends Abroad

Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin, has kind of been silent for a while and that is because she has been hijacked by friends while traveling on a business trip.

The actress shared her fun story by letting her fans know that she is doing fine and in good hands with her friends who have who have been spoiling her silly.

According to her, “Eku ile oo.... So sorry I didn’t update you guys for few days now, It's business turns holiday. Na Jeje I travel go buy my wosi wosi to sell na so these my baddest brothers called me; Alhaja Lizzy where u?? I told them my location and that's how they came to pick me oo.. hew hew hew ori iyami alatarodo oo @asholly20 @taiwowasiuadeyemi , I swear I chop the life of my head, from Yacht to Helicopter to Dinner to Wadi wild to Unlimited fun, but seems I need to run from these my brothers because i'm too young for all this life style awon aye Kaye, aye recession no exist. That's how they turn my movie premiere to money battle ground... Make i mention their names and phone numbers so you can help me to thank them #whitedragon #omodetobamowowemabagbajeun ”

Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017. The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman wh
Everyone sure has one true life story to share to others to learn and Mavin Records signee, Johnny Drille, is part of those who is ready to motivate others to the top. The singer has not had it rosy when it comes to music because his starting days
Some weeks back, Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams, caused sent many tongues wagging after she deleted all photos from her social media page and removed her ex-husband’s surname from her bio. Her actions indeed got many talking and wonderi
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo better known as RMD, has sat back to observe the atmosphere and social media gossips about singer Seyi Shay’s epic fall while on live stage for AFRIMA performance. It would be recalled that Seyi Shay had
Popular Nigerian comedian and on-air-personality, Ushbebe, is currently in happy mood as he has been able to maintain his home for about four years and still counting. These days where people wake up to read news about celebrity marriages failing