Hot Issues | 11 October 2017 14:08 CET

Actress, Moyo Lawal Suvives Robbery Attack on Third Mainland Bridge

Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is currently thanking God for sparing her life after a nasty moment with men of the under world.

The actress revealed that she was on her way from the studios at Ilupeju and was about climbing the thirdmainland to head back home when the incident occured.

Her car window blind was broken as the robber tried taking her neck chain and also attempting to reach for her mobile phone.

Sharing the ugly incident she wrote, "So I got robbed last night .... YES.... l'm fine, I just have little cuts from the pieces of the broken glass .........NOPE ....they didn't take nothing. It all happened really fast ....I just left the studio at Ilupeju and was about climbing the thirdmainland to head back home ( you know that part of the bridge you either turn to Anthony or head on to the bridge) anyways .....I just look up to my back mirror and I notice ,I see this person running behind,there is traffic and it was raining ,so we were moving slowly,it was just like eightish ...... I turn to ask my pa if he can see the person running behind us ....... Next thing I just feel someone strangling me ,trying to grab my chain ,trying to reach out to get my phones....my Pa starts hitting him and screaming. Meanwhile the other robber is at the other side trying to get my pa to wind down next thing they are gone(then that's when people start winding down asking if am okay)........... This literally happened in thirty seconds or so. P.s am so grateful ,he didn't use whatever he used to break the glass on my face or any part of my body for that matter ..... Because he literally broke the glass in one second .... Shudders P.s..p.s..... Just please help me thank God.... Am so so grateful."

Singer, Lil Kesh has given his fans something to discuss about after he shared a picture of himself sleeping with a mannequin on his bed. He admitted that he was desperately in need of someone to cuddle and his little figure was what was available
The Obijackson Foundation\'s event, FACE OF OKIJA, is an annual cultural and music festival which showcases the rich cultural Igbo heritage with the aim of empowering the youth, supporting the arts, and exhibiting good social dedicated work. T
Lovers of the Nigerian entertainment industry have endured enough from Davido and his potential in-law, Dele Momodu, after their brief misunderstanding which has lingered for long. The two celebrities fell apart after Davido and his babymama, Soph
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever. The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently wh
CEO of Ebony productions, Mo’Abudu, has come out to appreciate Nigerians for helping making the much talked about movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ a success. Mo could not hide her joy after the movie wrecked in N20 million in just th