Rosaline Meurer Bags Special Award for ambassadorial support for mother and child
Nollywood actress and Philanthropist Rosaline Meurer has bagged special recognition award for ambassadorial support for mother and Child at the La Mode Green October Event held yesterday at Oriental Hotel, Lagos. The glamorous fashion show and exhibition was designed to mark independence day and also raise fund for Cerebral Palsy.
It was a colourful award ceremony and gala night which attracted several high profile personalities and brands as Meurer was honoured for her benevolence and charity works towards mother and Children.
It would be recalled that she visited a maternity hospital in Delta State where she paid off hospital bills of pregnant and newly delivered mothers, as well as donating for a child in Lagos hospital that had eye cancer. Her philanthropic works cuts across Nigeria and even Ghana with a recent support carried out in Delta State to commission Udu water project.
The talented Actress who was nominated for CityPeople Movie Award 2017 has also joined the league of movie producers with the released of her new movie " The Therapist's Therapy" featuring A'list actors.
- Nollywood Actress, Nnaji Charity gets Bashed for Getting Car Gift from Fan
- Actor, Benson Okonkwo Poses Nude with Pretty Lady (photos)
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe in Fresh Trouble over Exposing Outfit
- I’ll Keep Begging till I Clock 75 years of Age…Actress, Ronke Oshodi
- SKALES TAKES MR. LOVE BACK HOME TO KADUNA
- Nollywood Actor, Olasunkanmi Akanni Robbed at Ikorodu While taking Public Transport
- Nollywood Actress, Chacha Eke Faani Turns a Year Older
- Actress, Halima Abubakar Donates Relief Materials to Widows