Celebrity | 3 August 2017 07:33 CET

Actor, Williams Uche Mbah Scammed at GT Bank Premises

Handsome Nollywood actor, Williams Uche Mbah, is still wondering how fraudsters were able to get him in broad day light without his notice.

The actor disclosed that he had gone to a branch o the GT bank to withdraw about one thousand Dollars and was later approached by an Aboki that changes money which he accepted to transact business with but never knew he was about to be scammed.

According to him, “This Lagos hustlers got me today. So I went to my bank (gtbank) at Awolowo road, Ikoyi to withdraw some money (dollars) so this aboki guys that change money in the bank agreed to change for me for N364 and I asked him to go get the naira while I wait in the banking hall.

“Someone else came back and said it's his Oga that sent him and he handed me the naira and said it's 359 that his Oga told him, so i immediately collected my $1k and he and gave him his 359k back. little did I know that he swiped my original dollars with fake $1k and ran off pretending to go and call his Oga. it was then I realized that they have played a fast one. Don’t be sorry for me I only made this video for you guys to be careful while changing money. God pass them.”

[B]Busty Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor, is seriously dieting that she has been able to get the desired result needed by having a flat tommy.[/B] The actress who recently turned a year older could not hide how happy she was as she gladly showed
[B]Like the popular saying that do not live your life like that of social media because it is like a market place where everyone comes to buy and leave Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has come out to emphasize on the need for everyone to believe in th
[B]After a keenly contested competition, University of Ilorin Theatre Arts graduate, Enuanwa Blessing has been crowned Miss Tourism International Nigeria, 2017.[/B] She defeated 35 other girls to emerge the winner, of The Beauty of Africa Internat
[B]Pretty Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, is really enjoying her life to the fullest without being controlled by any man and it is paying off.[/B] The actress is actually looking good and since parting ways with her hubby, Lanre Gentry, she has no
[B]You will agree with the belief that in the next 10years to come, Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, will still be looking curvy and radiant for her hubby.[/B] The actress is blessed with natural curves that will surely turn heads and whenever sh