Nollywood Glamour | 26 July 2017 10:40 CET

Looking at My Wife, I Can’t Cheat or Hurt Her…Actor, Junior Pope Promises wife

Nollywood actor, Junior Pope, has grown from that bad boy he is usually seen on screen to that loving and caring hubby his family can be proud of.

His major motive of working hard has been to be able to put enough fod on the table of his family and ensure that his wife is happy at all times.

Celebrating their wedding anniversary does not mean that they have not had bitter issues in the marriage, but they have been able to settle things amicably and move on knowing that they are from different backgrounds.

Appreciating all his woman has endured and still loves him having blessed his home with two lovely boys, he penned down some promises to her to celebrate their day.

“HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US. I have been the most terrible husband on earth for not being able to give you the world because you deserve more than it. JENNIFER AWELE You are phenomenal. On a special day like this my dear, where do I start from, I can only be thankful to God for the journey so far. It has been from grace to grace since we met and even more grace to greater grace since the day I popped the big question and you said "YES". My promises and vows to you are as real as Tuface's songs. When I look and think about you, I only ask myself one question "WHY WOULD I HURT OR CHEAT ON AN ANGEL LIKE YOU?” he wrote.

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b