Actor, Femi Branch Gives Condition to Lai Mohammed on Video Shooting
Nollywood actor, Femi Branch, has joined the league of other entertainers to reply the statement made by Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed over shooting of videos abroad.
Since the Minister’s statement, some Nigerian entertainers have shared their view on the issue thereby calling on the Minister to focus on things important to the country and leave entertainers who have tried in giving hope to the country for a while.
Femi who got very furious about the Minister’s statement clearly gave a reason where shooting of videos outside the country will stop and that is when government officials stop travelling abroad for medical care rather than use Nigerian hospitals.
In his words, “Yes Sir, we shall comply. Soon as you return all your children abroad to Nigerian Public Schools and Mr President return to a Nigerian hospital. Yes Sir, we shall comply.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter