Actor, Femi Branch Gives Condition to Lai Mohammed on Video Shooting
Nollywood actor, Femi Branch, has joined the league of other entertainers to reply the statement made by Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed over shooting of videos abroad.
Since the Minister’s statement, some Nigerian entertainers have shared their view on the issue thereby calling on the Minister to focus on things important to the country and leave entertainers who have tried in giving hope to the country for a while.
Femi who got very furious about the Minister’s statement clearly gave a reason where shooting of videos outside the country will stop and that is when government officials stop travelling abroad for medical care rather than use Nigerian hospitals.
In his words, “Yes Sir, we shall comply. Soon as you return all your children abroad to Nigerian Public Schools and Mr President return to a Nigerian hospital. Yes Sir, we shall comply.”
- Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Releases Stunning Photos to Celebrate her Birhday
- OAP Toke Makinwa Promises to Support Fibroid Patient
- Fans are Already begging me for Money…Actor, Abimbola Kazeem (so mo age mi)
- Actress, Clarion Chukwurah Meets with Femi Adeshina to Create Employment
- Singer, Pasuma Celebrates Daughter as She Graduates from US University
- Chimamanda Adichie joins Bill Clinton, Mother Teresa and Christiane Amanpour as the first African to address the Harvard University Day Speech
- Actor, RMD Melts Hearts as he Slays in Native Outfit
- Actor, John Okafor Celebrates 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary