Desmond Elliot Denies Being Groomed For Lagos Governorship Position
Sometimes ago, there were speculations that popular Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot was being trained by some powerful politicians to one day become the governor of Lagos State.
Presently, the actor turned politician is a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, representing Surulere 01 Constituency.
He got one of the 40 slots in the Lagos Assembly under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Setting the records straight, at an event held in Lagos on Sunday, Desmond Elliot told Nollywoodgists.com that he is not aware of such plans.
He described the rumour as untrue and baseless and wondered how people could come up with such when he is not even half way into his stay at the Assembly.
"Which kind talk be that, that is not true. How can you groom somebody for governorship when you have not done the one they gave you?" Desmond Elliot asked.
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal