Lai Mohammed Should Face his work and Leave Entertainers Alone…Ruggedman
“We cannot continue to go to South Africa or any other country to produce our films and then send them back to be consumed in Nigeria.”
The above statement was made by the minister for Culture and Tourism, Lai Mohammed during his speech at the COSON house recently in Lagos on the plans of the government towards addressing some issues in the entertainment industry.
Singer, Ruggedman is currently angry at this statement and has called out the same government to explain how come they go to other countries to see for loan and also refine the country’s crude abroad then bring it back home for consumption.
“But we can go to other countries to beg for loans that do not get used to better the lives of Nigerians. But we can send our crude out of the country to be refined then send it back to be consumed in Nigeria. #MinisterFaceYourWork ,” he wrote.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Mosun Filani Set to Become First Lady of Osun State
- Actor, Prince Eke, Daughter Turns a Year Older
- My Challenges Showed me Those that are my true friends…Singer, Dammy Krane
- Igbos need to Call Nnamdi Kanu to Order or Things Might get Worse…Seyi Law
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor’s Friend goes Clubbing in Abuja Without Pants
- Actress, Angela Okorie Escapes Armed Robbery Attack on her Birthday
- Help!!! Singer, Reekado Banks Going Through Depression
- OKOROJI UNVEILS THE KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE BIG COSON WEEK 2017