Nigerian Born US Beauty Queen Krystal Okeke Dazzles In Fulani Attire Photo shoot After Abuja Visit
Nigerian born US based beauty queen, Krystal Okeke has displayed love for Africa and her motherland as she costumed herself with Fulani Attire for an amazing photo shoot.
The Miss Illinois USA Universal 2016, who recently graduated from Praire State College with first degree in Mass Communication and a major in TV/ Radio Broadcast returned to Nigeria few days ago to re-unite with her family.
The lanky beauty queen held a media tour in Abuja with interviews at People's Television and Weekend Deal on NTA Network. Okeke whose father is from Anambra state and mother from Kaduna state spoke on diverse national issues with regards to the ethnic diversion rocking the nation at the moment. She stressed on the need for the country to be united irrespective of the tribal differences as Nigeria is perceived by international community as the giant of Africa.
Queen Krystal who already works as a journalist was recently named and awarded the prestigious title of World Class Beauty Queen 2017. Known for her Soft spoken nature, the super model is greatly celebrated for her consistent humanitarian works with the less privileged in the United State of America.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte