Despite That I Love you, I’ll Press More Charges Against You Lanre…Actress, Mercy Aigbe Tells Hubby
Hmm, since Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe Gentry, has finally come out to speak about her failed marriage then many are now convinced that she was truly battered by her hubby.
The actress revealed to the public that she chose to remain silent all the while because she was asked not to speak but was being pushed to after hearing the allegations leveled against her by her hubby.
Mercy stated that though bringing it to the public is not right considering the fact that he is the father of her child but the threats have been too much.
Dear Lanre Gentry, It breaks my heart that I have to do this but as it is you have left me with no choice. I had sleepless night because I just couldn't comprehend why someone I loved, someone with whom I have a child will be hell bent on destroying me, I just cannot comprehend it. I read with tears in my eyes all the LIES you fabricated against me, LIES you feel will justify your inhumane act, LIES you feel will gain you public sympathy and LIES calculated to bring my person to public opprobrium. You claim: I am Mentally Unstable.
That you have caught me with different men. That I do not take care of my parents. That a man rented an apartment for me. LIES all LIES. Dear hubby I challenge you to back on your claims with PROOF!!!!!!!!!. Hmmmm lanre you forget quickly! you forget how I have labored and stood by you all these years, even though all what I was getting from you was constant beating, harrasment ,threat to my life and threat to destroying my image if I dare, leave you. You must PROOF all your allegations otherwise God knows I am going to add another lawsuit to the one on ground!! Although my Team has been pleading with me to stay silent all these while, but I have come to realize that you want to ride on my keeping mum. #saynotodomesticviolence #realmendonthit #mylifeisnotinyourhands
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B