Portable And Babymama Welcomes 3rd Child
Zazzau crooner, Portable has welcomed his third child with his second baby mama.
The singer excitedly shared the news on his verified IG page. The dancer shared photos of him holding his newborn son in his arms;
"Aliamdlulilai…izza bouncing baby boi. Opeyemi Ølüwa Mi Eazy ZAZUU son. "
The newborn would be the singer’s third child, as he already has a son from a previous relationship. This would be his babymama second child, as she shares son, lyanuoluwa with the singer.
Meanwhile, the excited mother writes;
“Congratulations to me I survive the delivery room”.
However, fans have shared mixed reactions after sighting
Portable naira notes on his body.
midonations writes : Money notes around the child is unhealthy. Especially dirty ones
olatundeolajide, ' Please don’t put that dirty notes on a toddler without immunization. '
While, posho repeats;"Congratulations! Babies can catch infection quickly. You shouldn’t have put those notes on the baby.
Congrats, Dr. Zazzau. Happy fatherly day again
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo