STAR ACTOR,JIM IYKE AND KATE HENSHAW NUTTAL DROPPED AS GLO AMBASSADOR
Star actor,Jim Iyke and Kate Henshaw Nuttal has been cut off the multi million naira Globacom ambassadorship deal, which has been the mainstay of many Nigerian artistes in the last four years.
According to source, Jim and Kate contract with Glo ended and they parted on convivial.
Meanwhile, Nollywood star actors,and producers, Odunlade Adekola and Kunle Afolayan were yesterday appointed as Glo ambassadors for a sum of 10 Million Naira per year.
The Two Nollywood actors are replacing actor Jim Iyke and actress Kate henshaw.
click the link below to go to...
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu