Queen Jennifer Okorie feeds less privileged kids and widows in Anambra
Queen Jennifer Nkeiruka Okorie, has extended her campaign down to Anambra as she fed less fortunate kids living in Mgbakwu community in Awka North Local Government Area of Anambra State.
Okorie, who is the reigning Miss Global Ambassador Nigeria, has a plan of feeding children who may not have had a decent meal before.
She first fed children in Lagos on January 21 before moving the train to Anambra. The aged, widows, widowers and less-privileged persons equally joined in the feeding programme named "Feed and Save Tomorrow" (FAST).
The programme, according to Miss Okorie, shall drive through various states in the country, reaching out to the children living in creeks, who may not have access to potable water or good food.
The celebration on the day was unprecedented, as the children, the aged and physically challenged stormed the community’s market square to be blessed with food by the beauty queen.
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu