Actor, Don Brymo Uchegbu Set to Bury Late Mum
Popular Nollywood actor, Don Brymo Uchegbu, has been able to brace up as a man as he has just released the burial plans for his beloved mother, Mrs. Angelina Chinwe Uchegbu, who died recently.
The burial is set to take place in the family compound, on the 6th of April, 2017, in Anambra state. She was aged, 79.
The name Don Brymo Uchegbu, might not ring a bell but when he steps into the public view, he is being celebrated due to his various gangster roles in movies which is not a real representation of his identity.
May the soul of late Mrs. Angelina Chinwe Uchegbu, rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Add Your Comment
- Ex-BBN Contestant, Uriel Oputa Reveal She’s Suffering from Rare Body Disorder
- Super Eagles Player, Raheem Lawal Donates N500 Thousand to Save Player with Cancer
- Actress, Eniola Badmus Loses Father
- In The Midst of Fire, Banky W Could Only Save his Dog
- Gospel Singer, Eric Arubayi Dies at Delta State University Teaching Hospital