Actor, Don Brymo Uchegbu Set to Bury Late Mum
Popular Nollywood actor, Don Brymo Uchegbu, has been able to brace up as a man as he has just released the burial plans for his beloved mother, Mrs. Angelina Chinwe Uchegbu, who died recently.
The burial is set to take place in the family compound, on the 6th of April, 2017, in Anambra state. She was aged, 79.
The name Don Brymo Uchegbu, might not ring a bell but when he steps into the public view, he is being celebrated due to his various gangster roles in movies which is not a real representation of his identity.
May the soul of late Mrs. Angelina Chinwe Uchegbu, rest in perfect peace, Amen.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal