I’m Tired of Seeing Girls Drop out of School Due to Unwanted Pregnancy… Stephanie Linus Okereke
Award winning Nollywood actress/producer Stephanie Linus Okereke, has been appointed as the Regional Maternal Health Ambassador for West and Central Africa by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
While giving her speech at the conference, the actress stated that she is tired of seeing teenage girls drop out of school because they got pregnant at the wrong age.
In her words, “I am tired of seeing teenage girls drop out of school because they got pregnant at the wrong age,” also adding that there is need for “Safe child birth for African mothers is one cause we all need to fight for!”
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot