I’m Tired of Seeing Girls Drop out of School Due to Unwanted Pregnancy… Stephanie Linus Okereke
Award winning Nollywood actress/producer Stephanie Linus Okereke, has been appointed as the Regional Maternal Health Ambassador for West and Central Africa by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
While giving her speech at the conference, the actress stated that she is tired of seeing teenage girls drop out of school because they got pregnant at the wrong age.
In her words, “I am tired of seeing teenage girls drop out of school because they got pregnant at the wrong age,” also adding that there is need for “Safe child birth for African mothers is one cause we all need to fight for!”
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal