Aki’s holds secret white wedding today
THERE are strong indications that the proposed white wedding of pint size- star actor, Chinedu Ikedieze(MFR) popularly known as Aki with his heartthrob, Nneoma Hope Nwajah, which was originally scheduled to hold on Saturday, December 10, will now come up today, Friday, December 9.
The couple had their traditional wedding on Saturday, November 26, at the bride's home town, in Obolo, Isiala Mbano, Imo State.
The decision to re-schedule the wedding may not be unconnected with the couple's desire to contain with the number of people they will be inviting for the wedding.
Meanwhile the couple are keeping under wrap the venue of the church service. But our source revealed that it will hold at one of the RCCG parishes, in Lagos. Reception comes up at Essence Hotel, in Ikoyi.
“Reason for the new date is probably to manage the number of people who will be showing up for the wedding. They are only interested in close family members and friends and have been sending out the new dates via phone calls and texts.
I hear they are also planning a small and private reception party for only about 200 guests at a secret venue on Saturday December 10.” our source said.
click the link below to go to...
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For