Actor, Tammy Opusunju Celebrates wife with New Baby
Quiet Nollywood actor, Tammy Opusunju, is still enjoying his private life with his latest family and he is not ready to entertain any form of distraction of any form.
The actor, who got married in 2016, recently welcomed a bouncing baby boy some weeks back and he is yet to get out the joy of being a father for the first time.
Tammy took out time to appreciate his pretty wife as he is in high expectation that getting married to her was the right choice he will ever make in his life.
Expressing his joy, he wrote, “You are the two amazing people I want to make the most proud of me now...I have a strong conviction that loving you eternally is a straight way to absolute success and am committed to it.”
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal