Actor, Tammy Opusunju Celebrates wife with New Baby
Quiet Nollywood actor, Tammy Opusunju, is still enjoying his private life with his latest family and he is not ready to entertain any form of distraction of any form.
The actor, who got married in 2016, recently welcomed a bouncing baby boy some weeks back and he is yet to get out the joy of being a father for the first time.
Tammy took out time to appreciate his pretty wife as he is in high expectation that getting married to her was the right choice he will ever make in his life.
Expressing his joy, he wrote, “You are the two amazing people I want to make the most proud of me now...I have a strong conviction that loving you eternally is a straight way to absolute success and am committed to it.”
Add Your Comment
- Comedian, Bovi with Wife Celebrates 8yrs Wedding Anniversary
- Widows Share Strong Prayers with Actress, Adediwura Gold
- I Now Bath my Child Like Hebrew Women…Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Girl
- No Matter how Good you are in Bed, Kitchen, you can’t Satisfy a Man…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin
- Island People Come o: Actress, Iyabo Ojo Set to Unveil Abula Restaurant in Lekki
- Actor, RMD Pours Encomium on Ego Boyo as he Drags her to his Set
- 2017 COSON WEEK OPENS AT TRINITY HOUSE WITH ‘COSON IN THE CHURCH’
- Actor, Femi Adebayo Celebrates New wife as She Turns a Year Older