Read Seyi Law’s Romantic Letter To Wife
Who says Nigerian entertainers are not romantic? Maybe after reading this letter written by ace comedian, Seyi Law, you will change your perception about them.
Seyi asked for his wife's support last week and the woman told him to put it into writing, which the rib cracker has done and has now made public.
Read the letter below;
Dr. (Mrs) Ebere Stacy Aletile,
The Managing Director, Lawrence-Aletile Family Empire.
Head Office Branch, Lagos.
Dear Ma, In lieu of your request for a personal mail from me, I have decided to put into writing an agreement I made with you on Sunday 27th March, 2011 in the presence of God and people to love, cherish and protect you with all my life and possession.
I have put my heart to continue to work for the greater good of this commitment without pay or leave until my last breath unconditionally. I believe in our mission of building a new generation family grounded in godliness and the general good of the world.
I hope our vision and values will not be deterred by external forces seeking to cause a breach that can lead to the termination of our contract. I will be very grateful if you would continue to give me the necessary support to help me discharge my duties without fears, but with much favour.
Thank you for your belief in my brand to perform to its full potential for the purpose for which I have signed.
Aletile Oluwaseyitan Lawrence, SEYILAW.
Chief Executive Officer
Lawrence-Aletile Family Empire.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu