Actress, Oge Okoye Reveals her Source of Happiness
Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, might have not had it all rosy but when she looks back, she sees her family that gives her hope of a better tomorrow.
Still in the 2017 celebration, the actress decided to show the world the important people in her life which is her mother and her two children.
The actresses, since having a failed union with the father of her kids has been able to single handedly take care of her children and her ever caring mother did not abandon her to her faith.
Aside having hopes in acting alone, she also has a beauty shop which she also manages and she is still hoping for other business ideas which she can tap into this New Year.
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song