I Want My Fans to Be Patient, The Truth About The Theft will Come out…Seun Egbegbe
Ebony Production boss, Seun Egbegbe, is currently in Malaysia, having a nice time and despite all that has been alleged about him, he has chosen to remain mute while enjoying his wealth.
Seun, who has had a rough year 2016, with the latest of him being accused of phone theft, it has become pertinent that he thanked his fans who have stood by him all the while.
Thanking those that have stood by him, Seun stated that he has chosen to keep mute because he wants the Judiciary to play its role as he does not care about is being said about him.
In his words, “In my own world silence is golden but when lies are repeated times without number it portends to be truth. Over time I have learnt to be myself and mind my business, I respect the judiciary and I don't want to influence justice that's the reason why I have kept mute on the recent travails which went viral on the Internet yet I want to say thank you billion times to my friends, fans and foes for your unflinching support during the travails.
“I want you all to eschew patience and let's wait for the final judgement from the jury, in the meantime those that has been saying nasty comments about what they never knew about what actually transpired on that fateful day, you have got your mouth to run sh**s and I don't give a wink or f**k to your nasty comments on those cheap platforms. As for my F, F and F I promise never to disappoint you.”
Add Your Comment
- ACTRESS ELLEN WHITE DONATES TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED
- Breaking News: Kanu Nwankwo Proponed his Legend Charity football Game
- Singer, Sammie Okposo Blows Hot on Fellow Gospel Singers
- Checkout the Fibroid Removed from Actress, Halima Abubakar’s Body After Surgery
- Singer, Tekno Recovers from Brief Illness
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna-Maduka Celebrates 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary
- Big Question: Why do You Take your Marital issues to Social Media…Basketmouth Ask
- I Drive 2012 Benz, what Have you Achieved…Bobrisky Fires Haters