Hot Issues | 19 December 2016 09:08 CET

I Want My Fans to Be Patient, The Truth About The Theft will Come out…Seun Egbegbe

Ebony Production boss, Seun Egbegbe, is currently in Malaysia, having a nice time and despite all that has been alleged about him, he has chosen to remain mute while enjoying his wealth.

Seun, who has had a rough year 2016, with the latest of him being accused of phone theft, it has become pertinent that he thanked his fans who have stood by him all the while.

Thanking those that have stood by him, Seun stated that he has chosen to keep mute because he wants the Judiciary to play its role as he does not care about is being said about him.

In his words, “In my own world silence is golden but when lies are repeated times without number it portends to be truth. Over time I have learnt to be myself and mind my business, I respect the judiciary and I don't want to influence justice that's the reason why I have kept mute on the recent travails which went viral on the Internet yet I want to say thank you billion times to my friends, fans and foes for your unflinching support during the travails.

“I want you all to eschew patience and let's wait for the final judgement from the jury, in the meantime those that has been saying nasty comments about what they never knew about what actually transpired on that fateful day, you have got your mouth to run sh**s and I don't give a wink or f**k to your nasty comments on those cheap platforms. As for my F, F and F I promise never to disappoint you.”

[B]Hmm, for some time now, popular Lagos base on-air-personality, Daddy Freeze, has been in news for lots of reasons on issues bothering the mind as he keeps airing his views about some things.[/B] Of recent, he has been on the neck of some Pastor
[B]It has not been an that rosy for singer, Muma Gee and her hubby, Prince Eke, has their marriage had created lots of controversies which made many wonder what is going on in the homes of some entertainers.[/B] Fine, the two love birds may have m
[B]Looking at music growth in Nigeria, there is no way names will be mentioned that singer, Ebenezer Obey’s name will not be part of the list because he and others have contributed so much.[/B] Not many of his kind are still alive today but
[B]Wow, not many fans were in the know that handsome singer, Sexy Steel, was married yet he has been able to manage his way through in the Nigerian entertainment industry.[/B] He has been trailed with some controversies one of which is that he mov
[B]Controversial event compere, Denrele Edun, has accepted faith with his personality which not many tend to understand despite all his explanations yet he is not bothered.[/B] He is not living his life for anyone and as such, he has been able to
Load More Stories....