Hot Issues | 19 December 2016 09:08 CET

I Want My Fans to Be Patient, The Truth About The Theft will Come out…Seun Egbegbe

Ebony Production boss, Seun Egbegbe, is currently in Malaysia, having a nice time and despite all that has been alleged about him, he has chosen to remain mute while enjoying his wealth.

Seun, who has had a rough year 2016, with the latest of him being accused of phone theft, it has become pertinent that he thanked his fans who have stood by him all the while.

Thanking those that have stood by him, Seun stated that he has chosen to keep mute because he wants the Judiciary to play its role as he does not care about is being said about him.

In his words, “In my own world silence is golden but when lies are repeated times without number it portends to be truth. Over time I have learnt to be myself and mind my business, I respect the judiciary and I don't want to influence justice that's the reason why I have kept mute on the recent travails which went viral on the Internet yet I want to say thank you billion times to my friends, fans and foes for your unflinching support during the travails.

“I want you all to eschew patience and let's wait for the final judgement from the jury, in the meantime those that has been saying nasty comments about what they never knew about what actually transpired on that fateful day, you have got your mouth to run sh**s and I don't give a wink or f**k to your nasty comments on those cheap platforms. As for my F, F and F I promise never to disappoint you.”

1 hour ago
[B]Popular Yoruba actress, Iyabo Ojo, is seriously giving some of her colleagues a tough run for their money as she continues to wow many with her latest styles of dressing.[/B] The actress has been getting it right these days when it comes making
[B]Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is currently not happy with the current Presidential situation currently going on in Gambia, after the country’s President, Yahya Jammeh, refused to step down after he was defeated in the general election.[/B]
[B]Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, has been enjoying a smooth career and a blossom love life which she has been guiding jealously and keeping away from the public until recently when she got a surprise message.[/B] Sure, she is a pretty lady and e
[B]Aside her hubby and Kids, if there is that one person that popular Nollywood actress, Maureen Solomon Okereke, will like to spend more time with, then that will be her pretty aged mother.[/B] The actress recently brought her mother over to the
[B]Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola and her hubby, Olukayode Salako, are not just social analyst or commentators but they are one who puts their words to action.[/B] The lovely couple is currently making serious plans to make a strong impact in
Load More Stories....