Hot Issues | 19 December 2016 09:08 CET

I Want My Fans to Be Patient, The Truth About The Theft will Come out…Seun Egbegbe

Ebony Production boss, Seun Egbegbe, is currently in Malaysia, having a nice time and despite all that has been alleged about him, he has chosen to remain mute while enjoying his wealth.

Seun, who has had a rough year 2016, with the latest of him being accused of phone theft, it has become pertinent that he thanked his fans who have stood by him all the while.

Thanking those that have stood by him, Seun stated that he has chosen to keep mute because he wants the Judiciary to play its role as he does not care about is being said about him.

In his words, “In my own world silence is golden but when lies are repeated times without number it portends to be truth. Over time I have learnt to be myself and mind my business, I respect the judiciary and I don't want to influence justice that's the reason why I have kept mute on the recent travails which went viral on the Internet yet I want to say thank you billion times to my friends, fans and foes for your unflinching support during the travails.

“I want you all to eschew patience and let's wait for the final judgement from the jury, in the meantime those that has been saying nasty comments about what they never knew about what actually transpired on that fateful day, you have got your mouth to run sh**s and I don't give a wink or f**k to your nasty comments on those cheap platforms. As for my F, F and F I promise never to disappoint you.”

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb