Hot Issues | 19 December 2016 09:08 CET

I Want My Fans to Be Patient, The Truth About The Theft will Come out…Seun Egbegbe

Ebony Production boss, Seun Egbegbe, is currently in Malaysia, having a nice time and despite all that has been alleged about him, he has chosen to remain mute while enjoying his wealth.

Seun, who has had a rough year 2016, with the latest of him being accused of phone theft, it has become pertinent that he thanked his fans who have stood by him all the while.

Thanking those that have stood by him, Seun stated that he has chosen to keep mute because he wants the Judiciary to play its role as he does not care about is being said about him.

In his words, “In my own world silence is golden but when lies are repeated times without number it portends to be truth. Over time I have learnt to be myself and mind my business, I respect the judiciary and I don't want to influence justice that's the reason why I have kept mute on the recent travails which went viral on the Internet yet I want to say thank you billion times to my friends, fans and foes for your unflinching support during the travails.

“I want you all to eschew patience and let's wait for the final judgement from the jury, in the meantime those that has been saying nasty comments about what they never knew about what actually transpired on that fateful day, you have got your mouth to run sh**s and I don't give a wink or f**k to your nasty comments on those cheap platforms. As for my F, F and F I promise never to disappoint you.”

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b