Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s incredible holiday gift!
Star Actress and singer, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde a.k.a Omosexy is no doubt a humanitarian by heart. The award winning movie diva who is also a UN ambassador spent the holidays showing love to the less privileged.
She took out time visiting the Heart of Gold Hospice in Lagos, a refuge for sick & disabled children who've been abandoned by their parents. Omosexy was on hand to spread some holiday cheer by donating gifts/supplies, spending time with the kids & learning more about the work being done at the hospice.
Great work Omotola! Great work!
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador