Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s incredible holiday gift!
Star Actress and singer, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde a.k.a Omosexy is no doubt a humanitarian by heart. The award winning movie diva who is also a UN ambassador spent the holidays showing love to the less privileged.
She took out time visiting the Heart of Gold Hospice in Lagos, a refuge for sick & disabled children who've been abandoned by their parents. Omosexy was on hand to spread some holiday cheer by donating gifts/supplies, spending time with the kids & learning more about the work being done at the hospice.
Great work Omotola! Great work!
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos