Toyin Aimakhu Escapes Fan Mob While On Set
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu in a recent post on her Instagram page expressed how overwhelming she is to the love shown to her by her loyal fans.
While working on a movie titled Olobi in Ilesa, Osun State, produced by Ronke Oshodi-Oke, the actress was almost mobbed as indigenes of the village swarmed around her to show love. And she was reportedly lost in the crowd as the fans, mostly children, kept on shouting and tugging at her clothes.
Toyin Aimakhu who felt overwhelmed by the love shown to her, especially the kids around the town where the filming is being shot, posted the video on her Instagram page.
However, the actress managed to escape the crowd without being injured, but she is full of gratitude for the love shown to her.
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show