Iyanya Denys Owning Hotel Bills
Iyanya just got one of his biggest embarrassments when Houston-based strategist and veteran promoter Don De Moe told the world that Iyanya cannot even afford to pay his hotel bills. He left Iyanya to be roasted on the social media until the singer came to defend himself.
Don De Moe said 'Iyanya, please pay your bills at the Hilton and stop living off same promoters you call broke,' Moe wrote on Instagram, adding, 'You haven't paid your bills since Monday, July 4th and I am tired of carrying you.'
But Iyanya has replied with 'When haters trying to make blessed people bad,' This gave his fans an assurance that their singer is not as broke as he has been made to be. Since he was rumoured to be making his way out of MMMG, things have been jumping out to test his strength.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu